Conditions of use
This website and the services provided may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment ("Jobseekers") or employers seeking employees ("Employers"). The following are the terms of a legal agreement (the "Agreement") between you and Jobmarket Australia (the "Jobmarket Australia" as used herein). The terms "you", "your" and "users" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this site for any reason and the terms "website" and "site" used herein refer to all materials delivered on www.jobmarket.com.au.
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using any of the service on this website. By accessing or using any of the service you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. Jobmarket Australia may modify this agreement at anytime, and such modifications will be effective immediately after posting of the modified agreement.
Advertising Terms and Conditions
Acceptable Website Uses
Specific Uses for Jobseekers
Jobseekers agree that they will only use this website for lawful purposes only and to seek employment. Jobmarket Australia will not release the Jobseeker's personal data to any potential employers without his/her permission. However, Jobseekers will have the option to allow Employers to search and view his/her resume. Jobseekers do agree that Jobmarket Australia may use the Jobseeker's personal data for marketing purposes. Furthermore, Jobmarket Australia will not be responsible or held liable in any way if any Employers, whether in Australia or elsewhere, use the Jobseeker's personal data for any other use other than for obtaining potential employees. Jobseekers accept that personal data given to Employers or other users are given entirely at their own risk.
Specific Uses for Employers
All Employers will be entitled to use Jobmarket Australia website to advertise jobs vacant and/or create their own company profile on Jobmarket Australia website. Employers will be solely responsible for the contents and materials contained in their advertisement and/or company profile. Jobmarket Australia reserves the right to edit any advertisement or company profile as it sees fit.
Prohibited Uses for Jobseekers and Employers
Jobseekers and Employers agree not to use any of Jobmarket Australia's websites for any of the following purposes which are expressly prohibited:
- Jobseekers and Employers shall not post any incomplete, false or inaccurate information about yourself, your organisation, and/or your postings.
- Jobseekers shall not respond to any job advertisement for any reason other than to apply for the position and Employers shall not respond to any jobseeker's resume other than in related with their application for a job. Communications soliciting business for any other reason is prohibited.
- It is strictly prohibited to all users to print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about other users.
- All users shall not delete or change any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Violating or attempting to violate the security of Jobmarket Australia's website (or any other sites accessed through Jobmarket Australia's website) by any user are prohibited. Violations of the system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- All users will not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload post or use the Jobmarket Australia's website in order to transmit, distribute or store material in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or in any manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or that is libellous, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Jobmarket Australia may not monitor this website at all times but reserves the right to do so. Jobmarket Australia will take no responsibility for any material input by any users and not posted by Jobmarket Australia. Users acknowledge and agree that they are solely responsible to evaluate the form, content and accuracy of all information and all material contained therein placed by them. Jobmarket Australia is not responsible for the content of any websites linked to the site. Links are provided as internet navigation tools only. Jobmarket Australia does not warrant or guarantee that any advertisement, resume or web page shall be viewed by any specific number of users or that it shall be viewed by any specific users. Jobmarket Australia is not in anyway to be considered to be an agent with respect to any users use of the Jobmarket Australia's website and Jobmarket Australia will not be responsible in any way for any decision, for whatever reason, made by any party seeking or posting jobs on the Jobmarket Australia's website.
JOBMARKET AUSTRALIA DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT ITS WEBSITE AND SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT ITS WEBSITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. YOU (AND NOT JOBMARKET AUSTRALIA) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. ALL MATERIALS AND INFORMATION FOUND ON JOBMARKET AUSTRALIA'S WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, JOBMARKET AUSTRALIA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, ANY IN RESPECT OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENTS, SERVICES, TEXT, SOFTWARE, GRAPHICS AND LINKS OF THE JOBMARKET AUSTRALIA'S WEBSITES.
- Responsibility for your own password and username
For users to become a registered member of Jobmarket Australia, users will need to provide a valid email address (as a username) and a password. All users are entirely responsible for their own username and password confidentiality. Furthermore, all users are entirely responsible for all activities that occur under their account. All users agree to immediately notify Jobmarket Australia of any unauthorised use of their account or any other breach of security known to them.
- Own Risk
ALL USERS USING JOBMARKET AUSTRALIA'S WEBSITES AND ANY OTHER WEBSITES ACCESSED THROUGH US (JOBMARKET AUSTRALIA), IS USING IT ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN RISK.All users will be responsible for all their own information and are responsible for all the consequences of their posting. Jobmarket Australia does not represent or guarantee the accuracy, truthfulness or reliability of any of the information posted by other users or promotes any opinions expressed by users. Any reliance by users on material posted by other users will be at their own risk. Jobmarket Australia reserves the right to terminate any user and prevent any further access to the Jobmarket Australia website, at any time for breaching this Agreement or violating the law, Jobmarket Australia also have the right to remove any material which is illegal, abusive or disruptive.
Jobmarket Australia's website may contain links to third parties websites. Such linked sites are not under control of Jobmarket Australia and Jobmarket Australia will not be responsible for any of the contents. These are provided solely as an easy access to you and not in any way as an endorsement by Jobmarket Australia. If any users accesses any linked third parties websites, it will be entirely at their own risk. Jobmarket Australia will not be responsible for the content of any third parties websites linked to its websites and does not make any representations or warranties regarding the contents or accuracy of materials on such third parties websites. Jobmarket Australia will not be responsible for the copyright compliance of any linked website.
All users agree to indemnify, defend and withhold from any claim to Jobmarket Australia, its directors, officers, employees, agents and any other members of Jobmarket Australia from and against any claims, actions, demands, losses or damages arising from or resulting from their use of Jobmarket Australia's websites or their breach of the terms of this Agreement. Jobmarket Australia shall provide such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense and in our discretion, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
NEITHER JOBMARKET AUSTRALIA NOR ANY DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF JOBMARKET AUSTRALIA IS LIABLE IN ANY EVENT FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES SUFFERED BY ANY USER WHATSOEVER ARISING OR RESULTING FROM THEIR USE OR INABILITY TO USE JOBMARKET AUSTRALIA'S WEBSITES AND ITS CONTENTS.
Employers on www.jobmarket.com.au (“Site? identified as “Employers?or “Employer?must read and agree to the advertising terms and conditions as set out below:
- The prices set by Jobmarket Australia may vary without notice.
- All amounts owing to Jobmarket Australia (ABN 43 874 361 382) must be paid within 30 days of the date of invoice. Interest may be charge on late payment.
- Employer must pay the amount of all invoices in full notwithstanding any errors or omissions in any advertisements placed on the Site.
- It is unlawful for an Employer to discriminate against candidates including discrimination on the basis of age, sex, pregnancy, race or political or religious beliefs unless covered by an exception or the Employer has an exemption under relevant legislation. Jobmarket Australia will not accept advertisements that appear to be contrary to law.
- The Employer indemnifies Jobmarket Australia against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account by Jobmarket Australia as a result of the listing or intended listing of any advertisement by that Employer on the Site.
- Jobmarket Australia makes every effort to avoid errors in advertisements. However, Jobmarket Australia accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and requires that Employer check their advertisements for errors as soon as they are placed on the Site. Any errors may be edited immediately by contacting us.
- Jobmarket Australia reserves the right to either reject or remove any advertisement from its Site for any reason whatsoever.
- Jobmarket Australia is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by an Employer as a result of any failure or delay in listing an advertisement on the Site.